Welcome to the Blue Jays Fan Forum.

Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****

Lets use this thread to introduce ourselves, learn a little about each other.

Hello 1st up I'm new here so please forgive me if this is wrong starting a new thread just to introduce myself in, just I could not find one anywhere else on the forum and it seemed wrong to just come in and talk about stuff without introducing myself first.
    So let me say hello now,
    Hello I'm a big Blue Jays fan and I live in the United kingdom.
    My love for the Blue Jays started when I was about 8 years old and a friend of my dads went to visit his brother in Toronto, when he came back he had got me a Blue Jays cap and I have stuck with them from then on (also it's different to all the Yankee hats you can pick up over here ), Its not been easy being a Baseball fan in the UK as until MLB.TV came along there has been very little coverage of the sport (Channel 5 used to show a small,and ESPN America was OK for a while but you had to watch what was showing not what you wanted so its MLB.TV all the way for me) so as long as I have liked the jays, the rules and technical side of the game are all kind of new to me.
    I will admit I have never seen a real game of Baseball, but I hope to visit the Rogers centre for my 40th in a few years (if not sooner)
    I'm looking forward to talking with a few of you guys over the course of the future.
    Last edited by Gorneesh; 06-03-2013 at 06:08 PM.

BJF Staff Admin
    I'm very happy to have a dedicated overseas fan like yourself become a member here! Welcome to the site!

Im pretty excited for you to finally be able to attend a game in Toronto on day soon, it's definitely going to be worth the wait. Not much beats the Rogers Centre with the Jays on the field and the Dome rolled back in the middle of summer. It's a sight to see.

As for the technical aspects, if you ever have a question feel free to ask!

Welcome again!
    BJF Owner/Admin
    ARMY

Thanks for the welcome.

Hey guys! Excited to join and get talking about our hot, hot, hot Blue Jays!

Hey guys big jays fan here i live about a hour north of toronto and try to get to a few games a year looking forward to bring my son to his first game this year......go jays

BJF Staff Admin
    Hey berserker, welcome to BJF! Hope you enjoy your stay. GO GO!
    BJF Owner/Admin
    ARMY

Hello Everyone I'm "Anthrowolf" from Victoria BC It's a pleasure to be here. The 2014 Season was my first Season as a Toronto Blue Jays Fan. I am excited for the 2015 season ahead and look forward with excitement to see what the changes to the Blue Jays line up will bring for the new season.

BJF Staff Admin
    Welcome to Blue Jays Fans Anthrowolf
    BJF Owner/Admin
    ARMY

Hi There,

Just joined!!!! This is our year baby!! you watch!!!

Excited to finally be in a group with jays fans!!!

Just an FYI - I am an organizing a bus trip from Mississauga/Toronto to Detroit (round trip) for July 4th!!!! Go Jays Go!! let me know if you are interested

BJF Staff Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJN View Post
    Hi There,

Just joined!!!! This is our year baby!! you watch!!!

Excited to finally be in a group with jays fans!!!

Just an FYI - I am an organizing a bus trip from Mississauga/Toronto to Detroit (round trip) for July 4th!!!! Go Jays Go!! let me know if you are interested
    One of us! one of us!.. haha, welcome man.
    BJF Owner/Admin
    ARMY

Hi, I'm from Russia and happy to be here

BJF Staff Admin
    Welcome Hank123 from Russia.
    BJF Owner/Admin
    ARMY